TERMS and CONDITIONS of SERVICE
Use of this website is conditional to the following Terms and Conditions, and by using this website you give your consent to the following Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to abide by any and all federal, provincial and municipal laws pertaining to the use, storage, and transportation of firearms. You agree to not hold PROLINE SHOOTERS responsible for any laws that you do break, whether deliberately or not.
- The shipping address provided must match the address linked to your PAL. We will not ship firearms to an address that does not match your PAL.
- Any orders placed with false in formation or information that does not match your PAL will be cancelled.
- Any orders placed using an expired or invalid PAL will be cancelled.
- Any orders that are cancelled due to a mistake on the part of PROLINE SHOOTERS will be refunded in full. Any orders that are cancelled due to the buyer (for example in invalid PAL) will be refunded less a $50 service charge.
SECTION 2 – PRIVACY
SECTION 3 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your information (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree to not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the PROLINE SHOOTERS website through which the service is provided, without express written permission from PROLINE SHOOTERS.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions.
SECTION 4 – ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. All information describing products presented on this site is obtained from the manufacturers. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting other potentially more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance upon the material on this site is at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time without notice.
- We will attempt to keep the information on this website as up to date as possible but we are not obligated to update any information on our site.
- You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor the site for any changes.
SECTION 5 – PRICE CHANGES
Prices for our products are subject to change at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to modify the pricing of our products and services at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the availability of any product without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any service at any time without notice.
- You agree to not hold Proline Shooters liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the product or service.
- Sale prices are limited to while quantities last and may also have an end date.
SECTION 6 – STOCK
The quantity of products on hand changes on a daily basis. We will do our best to keep the website up to date as far as whether a given product is in stock or not, but in the case of a product that you purchase being out of stock, a full refund will be issued.
SECTION 7 – USED PRODUCTS
The used products listed on the website have quantities of 1 only and are sold on a first come first serve basis. We have made every effort to describe the condition of the items as accurately as possible and post photos showing the condition of the product correctly. All prices are fixed and are non-negotiable. There is no warranty on used products, all sales are final. In the case that a product has sold already, either in store or on the website, your purchase will be refunded in full.
SECTION 8 – WARRANTIES
- There is no warranty on used products (see section 6)
- All new product warranties are administered by the manufacturer and vary according to the specific manufacturer’s specifications.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to deal direct with the manufacturer.
- You agree to not hold Proline Shooters responsible for any manufacturer defects.
SECTION 9 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Proline Shooters II Inc. and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, owners, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 10 – SEVERABILITY
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service. Such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 11 – TERMINATION of AGREEMENT
- These Terms of Service are in effect unless and until terminated by either you or Proline Shooters.
- The obligations and liabilities set forth in these Terms and Conditions prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying Proline Shooters, or when you cease using www.ProlineShooters.com.
- If, in the sole judgment of Proline Shooters, you fail to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, Proline Shooters may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and may deny you access to our products and services.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or the termination of agreement.
SECTION 12 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements between you and Proline Shooters shall be governed by and construed in accordance with all federal, provincial, and municipal laws for Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
SECTION 13 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions.
- It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
- Your continued use of or access to our website following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 14 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Please forward any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions to [email protected]. We will do our best to respond to you in a timely manner.