- Features a lightweight, anodized aluminum frame and polished titanium feed ramp.
- Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
- The stainless steel barrel and bushing are produced from the same bar stock, on the same machine, for improved accuracy.
- Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
- Traditional design with replaceable grip panels and checkered backstrap.
- Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
- Skeletonized hammer and titanium firing pin for faster lock time.
- Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
- Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
- Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
- Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
- Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Features a flat mainspring housing and rear slide serrations for a positive grip.
- Accepts standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
- Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design.
- Also includes: Two 7-round stainless steel magazines; bushing wrench.
Sale price while quantities last.