The CZ 75 B Ω (Omega) features a simpler, more robust version of the 75’s trigger system. The interlocking design of the trigger mechanism’s parts allows for easy disassembly and reassembly without the need for tools, so taking the pistol down beyond a basic field strip is much easier than on a standard 75. Not only does this simplify maintenance, the trigger parts themselves are made of different materials, enhancing durability, operation life and reliability.
Česká zbrojovka Uherský Brod offers a great line of pistols stemming from the CZ 75 basic design. Individual versions differ in their calibre, size, weight, magazine capacity, trigger mechanism operation, safety elements, surface finish, frame material, grip panel types and other specific modifications and features.
- All-steel construction
- High capacity double-column magazine
- Hammer forged barrels
- Ergonomic shape of grip and controls
- Unparalleled accuracy
- 3 dot sighting system (Tritium sights available)
- Easy operation of controls
- Extended service life due to advanced design and superior materials
- High safety standard resulting from intrinsic safety features:
- manual safety, or decocking
- safety stop on hammer
- firing pin block safety
- out of battery disconnect