Ranger 3-12×56 is a powerful all-round rifle scope for high seat and still hunting. Light weight with 705 g and large field of view . By high light transmission a perfect companion for hunting at night . Precise illumination adjustment delivers perfect performance in daylight into nighttime.
- High-contrast-optics High-Contrast-Optics provide bright, brilliant views, clear images, edge-to-edge sharpness and delivers also an excellent resolution of detail.
- XL-Field of View XL-field of view and a safe eye distance of 9 cm for the utmost overview and safety in any situation.
- Intuitive reticle illumination Intuitive reticle illumination on the center tube provides maximum grip. Small, easy-to-use rotating knobs offer 6 nighttime and 5 daytime settings and an OFF position between each step. The battery compartment is integrated in the knob.
- Reliable mechanics Reliable mechanics provide accurate repetition and exact clicks. Precise diopter setting and non-slip, rubberized power ring.
- Extreme Ruggedness Extreme Ruggedness by highly resistant materials and precise, reliable construction give the rifle scopes extreme shooting stability. Water Pressure Proofness up to 2 m even without cover caps on the turrets. Special sealing techniques make this possible. No dust, no dirt and no moisture can penetrate inside. Fogging or formation of condensation on the inside of the scope is completely eliminated by the STEINER Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling. Even temperature variations of -25 °C to +65 °C will not adversely affect the functionality and all moving parts can be operated.
- Elegant, lightweight and short design Elegant, lightweight and sleek design: one-piece tubes with matte, scratch-proof hard anodized finish convince by a sleek middle part and soft intersections with smart radiuses. Small windage and elevation turrets.
- 4A-I-Reticle with red dot 4A-I-Reticle with red dot has three posts for quick, uncluttered target acquisition.
SALE PRICES WHILE QUANTITIES LAST