The Burris XTR II™ is our top of the line tactical scope family. XTR II scopes are available in sizes from 1-5x to 8-40x.
The short range XTR II scopes are designed for intense competitive use and profressional tactical situations. Because it comes down to a matter of inches when a door blows open and you’ve got less than a second to clear a room. This is no time for chance. It’s time to put absolute confidence in yourself and the crystal clear, low-magnification performance of your scope to get you out of harm’s way.
- Excellent resolution optics and tactical-appropriate reticles and adjustment knobs make it easier to identify targets and adjust for windage and elevation
- Versatile 5-times zoom system allows for a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Zero Click Stop adjustment knobs let you quickly and easily revert back to the original yardage setting without counting clicks
- Advanced windage and elevation adjustments are fast and easy; accurate and repeatable reticle adjustments match the measurement system of the reticle
- Most models feature ergonomic side focus, and easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity (not available on 1x-5x and 1.5x-8x models)
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Illuminated reticle reduces time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy when target is dark
- 11 brightness settings (spanning night vision, low light, and daytime), with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting (non-illuminated models also available).
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable; withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty